The Toothboss Benefit program enables individuals or families without dental insurance to receive all available dental services with The Toothboss for a percentage discount off the office’s regular fees.
In-House Dental Plan Membership
After paying the annual fee, you will be entitled to dental services for 12 months. Members, spouses and dependent children under 26 are eligible.
Membership includes the following services at no charge:
- 1 Comprehensive Exam with FMX (once every 5 years)
- 2 Periodic (routine) exams (once every six months)
- X-rays (4 Bitewings – once every eighteen months)
- 2 cleanings (prophylaxis – once every six months, twice per calendar year)
- 1 Periodontal exam (once per year)
- 1 Oral Cancer screening exam (once per year)
- 2 fluoride treatments for children (under the age of 19 – once every six months)
Additional dental services are offered at a 20% fee reduction off our normal fee.
In-House Dental Plan Annual Fees
- Member $300
- Each additional dependent $250 (up to family of four, then each additional child $100 each)
To sign up, you can download the brochure and either mail in payment or bring to your next appointment. You can also download a registration form from our Patient Forms page (search for The Toothboss Benefit Program).
- Low cost
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No waiting period for full benefits
- No annual maximums
- No treatment limitations
- No third-party interference, no pre-determinations or pre-authorization required
- No exclusions on treatment
- No six (6) month restriction between cleanings
- No fighting the insurance company to pay on claims
Exclusions and Limitations
The Toothboss Benefit Program is not an insurance plan and has been designed to provide our patients the dental care you need at the most affordable rate. The Benefit Program:
- Is standalone coverage not to be combined with insurance benefits.
- Is for use in treatment that lie within our realm of expertise, therefore if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- Cannot be used should there be a dental treatment needed following an injury where a lawsuit and, therefore outside medical/dental care, disability, or worker’s comp type insurance is involved.
- Does not allow refunds for paid premiums, even if the Benefits Program is not utilized during the participation period.
- Is for family members who reside in the same household.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments or services are due at time of services.
- Any services not paid at time of service will be billed at usual and customary non-discounted fees.
- Plan fees are valid only when paid during time of enrollment.
* If you choose to use CareCredit or Patient Lending Club or use the monthly payment plan, a 10% merchant fee will be charged.
This is NOT an insurance program, and Richard E. Wolfert, DMD is not a licensed insurer, preferred provider organization, or other underwriter of health services. The discounts offered are valid only in this office and for services, not products.